[gmx-users] g_hbond for trajectory without having box information

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 12:55:58 CEST 2013

Sorry for my silly mistake.

I have a doubt regarding the expected difference in total No. of H-bonds
calculated with whole a MD trajectory (protein+solvent box) and H-bonds
calculated with concatenated frames (only protein) from a MD trajectory.

 I mean, will the number of H-bonds present at a particular time in a MD
trajectory (protein+solvent), should be exactly same as number of H-bonds
calculated using trajectory made of concatenated frames (only protein) from
(if we look at number of H-bonds present at same point of time in both).

Because I am not getting the exact match between the two, there is random
difference of 1-3 H-bonds at some point of time.