[gmx-users] Comparing the simulation

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 15:12:22 CEST 2013

Dear Justin,
Thank you for your Prompt Reply.

   I run a at least 4-5 run of each peptide.
The result are like the xx peptide form beta structure early than yy
peptide in each run.
I just used the different tau_P ( relaxation time ) for NPT and MD
production run.
XX tau_p = 2                   YY tau_p= 1

NVT parameter are same.

On these basis can I make the interpretation that XX form beta sheet
structure early than YY
though they uses the same barostat but different tau_P ??

With Best Wishes and Regards,
Rama David