[gmx-users] Re: gmx 4.6 mpi installation through openmpi?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 17:01:49 CEST 2013

That looks like there's a PGI compiler getting used at some point (perhaps
the internal FFTW build is picking up the CC environment var? I forget how
that gets its compiler!). If you do find * -name config.log then perhaps
you can see in that file what the FFTW build thinks about its compiler.

Mark

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM, escajarro <juan-manuel.castillo at mv.uni-kl.de