[gmx-users] Projection of crystal structure on PCA plot

Anirban reach.anirban.ghosh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:11:54 CEST 2013

Dear Tsjerk,

Thank you very much for the explanation.

So, in other words, as I have carried out PCA on the basis of CA atoms from
the MD trajectory, so if I wish to project the crystal structure onto the
EV, then I need to consider only the CA atoms of the crystal structure
(which in that case won't be the exact crystal structure) as well. Right?

Thanks a lot again.

Regards,

Anirban