[gmx-users] segemntation fault after run do_dssp

Nur Syafiqah Abdul Ghani pqah123 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 08:42:09 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I already done the MD production so I want to analyse the helical
structure of my protein by using do_dssp program.The command is like
below :

 do_dssp -s md_water50.tpr -f md_water50.trr -n mainchain.ndx -sc
dssp_scount.xvg -a dssp_area.xvg -ta dssp_totarea.xvg -aa
dssp_averarea.xvg

but after i run the command the result show like :

Reading file md_water50.tpr, VERSION 4.5.5 (double precision)
Reading file md_water50.tpr, VERSION 4.5.5 (double precision)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I already install the dssp program from
ftp://ftp.cmbi.ru.nl/pub/software/dssp/ and follow the instruction as
shown there but it seems that nothing happened..I already gedit the
.bashrc for dssp.

--
Best Regards,

Nur Syafiqah Abdul Ghani,
Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Laboratory,
Department of Chemistry,
Faculty of Science,
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 Serdang,