[gmx-users] segemntation fault after run do_dssp

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Jun 7 12:02:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

It may very well be. Here's the red mine issue http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/891. If there's a -ver option for do_dssp then it's capable of the new syntax. If not then it assumes the old syntax. If you can't install a newer version of gromacs there is the option to install old_dssp which is available through the dssp webpage.

Erik