[gmx-users] velocity-verlet giving nans

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 16:52:22 CEST 2013

Don't know, but re-interpreting the old velocities at a new time might not
be fully integrated with things calculated from the old velocities, such as
temperature-coupling quantities. For switching integrators, you will need
to re-equilibrate, so you may as well generate new velocities and avoid the
problem.

If you want to suggest fixing any possible problem, please file an issue at
redmine.gromacs.org

Cheers,

Mark