[gmx-users] Problems building gromacs 4.6

Colin Bannister Colin.Bannister at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 17:22:06 CEST 2013

Mark,

Thanks for the response.  We use MKL for a lot of applications, and have had no problems, except with gromacs.  I wonder if there is a bug in cmake, as surely getting a segmentation fault can never be right ?

If anyone else has any ideas, I'd be grateful for them - I will try a build with FFTW3 for now.

Colin