[gmx-users] Re: mdrun segmentation fault for new build of gromacs 4.6.1

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Fri Jun 7 19:23:25 CEST 2013

Amil,

would it be possible for you to compile with a different compiler?
Ideally gcc 4.7.3. Alternative could you send us the stack for when it
crashes?
For that you need to:
- compile with debug -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
- run under gdb "gdb --arg /path/to/mdrun {your mdrun arguments}"
- enter "bt" after it crashes

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309