[gmx-users] fftw without SIMD

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:01:44 CEST 2013

You may have compiled one like that (AFAIK those CFLAGS won't help), but
CMake *finding* that one once installed can be another matter (e.g. use
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH per install instructions). You can see which fftw was
found with "grep FFTWF_LIBRARY CMakeCache.txt" from the build directory -
or pay close attention to the output from the initial cmake.

Mark