[gmx-users] refcoord_scaling = com

maggin maggin.chen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:58:28 CEST 2013

at md stage,

can we set refcoord_scaling = com  as follows,

; Pressure coupling is on
pcoupl	 = Parrinello-Rahman	; Pressure coupling on in NPT
pcoupltype	= isotropic	; uniform scaling of box vectors
tau_p	 = 2.0	 ; time constant, in ps
ref_p	 = 1.0	 ; reference pressure, in bar
compressibility = 4.5e-5	; isothermal compressibility of water, bar^-1
refcoord_scaling = com

at lysozyme tutorial there is no  refcoord_scaling set.  I'm not sure if it
could do that set refcoord_scaling = com at md stage

Thank you very much!

maggin