[gmx-users] System broken after energy minimization

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Jun 15 13:49:53 CEST 2013

On 6/15/13 6:21 AM, Kieu Thu Nguyen wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> I make a rectangle bilayer by doubling two equilibrated cubic boxes. But
> after minimizing, the system have been crashed. I do not understand why. I
> attach the em.mdp below

The list does not allow attachments.  Either copy and paste or provide a link to
where the file can be downloaded.  The .mdp file may or may not be useful.  You
should carefully inspect the starting configuration for atomic overlap, and then
otherwise follow the instructions described here:

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Blowing_Up#Diagnosing_an_Unstable_System

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080