[gmx-users] to print parameters used from force field

gromacs query gromacsquery at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:13:03 CEST 2013

Dear Florian,

I used -pp as you suggested but it dumps every thing from oplsaa (this is
FF I am using). So may be I think this gives an output which can be used as
an independent file, as it includes everything, instead of directing to
oplsaa.ff directory.

But still am not getting to print params for desired atomtypes in system.

regards,