Re: 转发:[gmx-users] gromacs on GPU

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 21:39:50 CEST 2013

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM,  <sunyeping at aliyun.com> wrote:
> Dear gromcas users,
>
>  Can anyone tell me how to make a mdp file for gromacs mdrun on NVIDIA GPU card, the following is a mdp file which runs well on cpu, but when I add the option "-testverlet" to mdrun in order to run it on GPU, it returns error "Fatal error:User non-bonded potentials are not (yet) supported with the Verlet schemeFor more information and tips for troubleshooting".

Thanks, I can now use a copy-paste to see that this message should not
be generated by your .mdp file below. I have filed a bug report
http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1289. In the meantime, I suggest you
use normal PME. FYI, there is an ongoing debate elsewhere on Redmine
that PME-Switch might be a bad idea anyway...

Next time you post an .mdp file please make the line wrapping readable.

Mark