[gmx-users] Can't read 1048576 bytes of 'pullx500.xvg' to compute checksum.

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:48:10 CEST 2013

Dear Users,

I know this error has been discussed many times but the outcome from
mdrun -pf and -px stopped at the same time which is 39470 ps. Somehow
gromacs caanot read pullx500.xvg but no clue why. I tried dos2gmx and still
the same error occur.

As I do not care about pullx500.xvg I run grompp again to change the tpr
file and set pull_nstxout = 0 then run from the checkpoint but then the
error occurs that 4 out of 5 files to append are only present.

Can you advise please?

Steven