[gmx-users] Fwd: Gromac trr analysis, wired interacation

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:07:37 CEST 2013

Please keep GROMACS usage questions on the mailing list. If you need
to share a file, do it via a file sharing service, rather than hoping
an individual will appreciate having it in their inbox unsolicited.

On point, do check out the http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/FAQs,
where a link to the solution for your issue exists.

Mark