[gmx-users] Re: Pulling

Thomas Schlesier schlesi at uni-mainz.de
Sun Jun 30 15:17:43 CEST 2013

If you use periodic boundary conditions, there is no need that the
protein stays at one side of the box.
For the pulling simulation: Read the chapters 6.4 (explains the
pull-code) and 7.3.21 (explains the mdp-paramters).
Additional information you an also get from Justin Tutorial for Umbrella
Sampling
(http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/umbrella/).
Greetings
Thomas