Fwd: Fw: Fwd: [gmx-users] position restraints

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 14:43:32 CET 2013

I also included the position restraints as follows in my top file:

; Include chain topologies
#include "topol_Protein_chain_A.itp"
#ifdef POSRE
#include "backbone_posre.itp"
#include "strong_posre.itp"
#endif
#include "topol_Protein_chain_B.itp"
#ifdef POSRE
#include "strong_posre.itp"
#include "backbone_posre.itp"
#endif

As I described earlier, I included position restraints of backbone in top file and also added define = -DPOSRES to minim.mdp file. But it seems that the position restrains have not been included. Would you please suggest me how I can apply position restraints effectively?

Thanks in advance.
Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Shima