[gmx-users] .top file from .tpr and .xtc

francesco oteri francesco.oteri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:40:57 CET 2013

Could you simply edit the file and removing the atom from [atoms] section ?
grompp wil complain regarding the line containing interactions. But also
these
few lines can be removed. Otherwise, vmd has the TopoTools that write the
.top
topology of the loaded pdb. Unfortunately, this topologyes are not useful
for carrying
out MD because they lack parameters. In any case are good for analysis!

Francesco