[gmx-users] .top file from .tpr and .xtc

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:01:34 CET 2013

I did it. Simply I changed the name of Cys which forms interchain
dsiulfide bond to CYS2 in the separated pdb file and I used G43a1
forcefeild to run pdb2gmx. This gives a topology with same number of
atom which is present in .xtc file. CYS2 is present .rtp file of G43a1
forcefeild probably to form interchain disulfide bond reading from
specbond.dat. Am I right in generating such half disulfide bond
topology.
shahid