[gmx-users] Reg: Validation of Protein-Protein Interaction through simulation

Amit amitjai20 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:11:28 CET 2013

Dear Gromacs Users,
                                    I am new to gromacs software  and
currently in learning phase. Currently, I am facing a big problem. I have
two proteins namely A and B. Wet lab results have shown that both A and B
interacts with each other by co-immunoprecipitation techniques. Is there a
way out to know weather protein A really interacts with B through
simulation? Is it possible to simulate both the proteins together in a
single box without doing docking? Can simulation provide the interacting
regions? I want to incorporate both the proteins together in box without
docking. Please correct me if I am wrong.

With kind regards,
Amit Jaiswal,
Pondicherry University,
Pondicherry,