[gmx-users] construct the long polymer chain

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Fri Mar 22 05:17:49 CET 2013

For people to provide solutions, you will need to show at least what happens when you use more than six, i.e. the errors you get, structures / topologies that are not correct etc.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304