[gmx-users] how can we obtain replicated trajectory?

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:28:41 CET 2013

Hello:

  I've finished a replica exchange simulation with 72 replica
(300K-580K) under explicit solvent model. It generate 72 trajectory and
the replica since to "cross" well with neighboring temperature. Here is
the figure:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56271062/REMD.png

  I am just wondering how can we generate and visualize the system at
300 K  with that at 400-500 K? There is a ligand in my system, and it is
expected to escape binding pocket with large loop movement....

thank you very much

best
Albert