[gmx-users] how can we obtain replicated trajectory?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:45:42 CET 2013

As you can see in your plot, no replicas from 400K got down to 300K in the
1.5ns you simulated. So you've so far derived no benefit from REMD (unless
you want sampling at lots of temperatures). Perhaps a simulation a hundred
times longer might get a few such events? You might as well have run a
simulation at 400K to see what it did... What do you hope REMD will help
you observe?

Mark