[gmx-users] Error after trjconf processing

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri May 3 11:15:39 CEST 2013

Mark,

thanks for suggestions

as I've told previously I've removed pbc via trjconv witout -pbc mol and -pbc
nojump flags (the same way I found in Justin's umbrella tutorial where
conformers were extracted from pulling trajectory). Might it be source of
the some artifacts with pbc ?

so if I understood correctly subsequent minimization (with maxwarn 1 flag)
restored original pbc (based on box vectors defined in gro file ) because
in next production MD there were no warnings