[gmx-users] Re: A problem with do_dssp command
schlecht at mail.ru
Thu May 9 00:24:18 CEST 2013
OK, thank you, now it is clear.
So, that's what I've done so far:
1. Got a dsspold binary for Linux (unfortunately, 32bit only).
2. Renamed it into dssp, moved to /usr/local/bin and made it executable with
3. Because of dsspold being 32bit (giving an error on a wrong ELF
descriptor) I installed 32-bit glibc library.
4. Ran a command, got an xpm output and converted it into .eps with g_xpm2ps
5. The both images are compressed vertically - i.e. Y axis is very short, so
it is not possible to resolve any changes in structure at all.
So I have a question to #5 - did I need to specify any additional
View this message in context: http://gromacs.5086.x6.nabble.com/A-problem-with-do-dssp-command-tp5008049p5008065.html
Sent from the GROMACS Users Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the gromacs.org_gmx-users