[gmx-users] Re: A problem with do_dssp command

zugunder schlecht at mail.ru
Thu May 9 01:18:14 CEST 2013

May I ask you to share the content of your m2p?

The problem here is that using defaults (no -di) I at least can see some eps
image via evince for example, but when I use m2p consisting of these 2
lines:

xbox                     = 0.2          ; x-size of a matrix element
ybox                     = 20.0         ; y-size of a matrix element

I don't see any image, moreover, evince hangs up.

However, as it turned out, .xpm is easily viewable and editable with Gimp...
that's probably even more convenient.