[gmx-users] system hangs while running perl distances.pl

Arunima Shilpi writetoash28 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 12:40:27 CEST 2013

Respected Sir
 many many thanks for your reply to my last mail. while running

trjconv -s pull.tpr -f traj.xtc -o conf.gro -sep

I selected group 0 for the system...

but while i run perl distances.pl

it says processing file 236...and than the system hangs,,,,, no more
blinking along the terminal... while when I run indivdual file for distance
calculation i am able to run the command

g_dist -s pull.tpr -f conf1.gro -n index.ndx -o dist1.xvg < groups.txt

i request you to kindly guide me to debug the error
--

Thanking You with Regards.

Arunima Shilpi

Ph. D Research Scholar(Cancer & Epigenetics)
Department of Life Science
National Institute of Technology
Rourkela
Odisha