[gmx-users] mdrun and simulation time

Francesco fracarb at myopera.com
Mon May 13 14:11:04 CEST 2013

thank you for the reply, I'm in contact with my admin and I hope that he
will tell me something soon.
One thing that I really don't understand is why only the last
nanoseconds are "affected".
I run the same simulation (with the same paramenters) and I've never had
problems in the first 4 ns , only in the last 4.

Fra