[gmx-users] Problems installing 4.6.1 on Mac 10.8.3

khandelia hkhandelia at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:11:51 CEST 2013

Hi

I am unable to use cmake to install 4.6.1 on my macbook. I got cmake from
macports, the version is 2.8.8. The command being used is:

sudo cmake /Users/hkhandel/Downloads/gromacs-4.6.1/src/

Xcode and gcc are installed.

The errors are something like this:

CMake Error at gmxlib/CMakeLists.txt:120 (set_target_properties):
  set_target_properties called with incorrect number of arguments.

CMake Error at gmxlib/CMakeLists.txt:123 (install):
  install TARGETS given no ARCHIVE DESTINATION for static library target
  "gmx".

etc.
etc.