[gmx-users] About CNT wrapped by Cyclic peptide

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 12:25:29 CEST 2013

Dear Mark and Justin  Thank you for yours previous  Replies;
You Mailed ME that My NVT and NPT  equilibration is seems to be  crashed . But  Actually My NVT Equlibration and NPT Equlibation was Sucessfull It  gives Nice output  without Lincs  warning ,  System exploding

But My Question Is there is Any Relation between System size and Equilibration Time
Because My I ran 2 ns equilibration (fro Both NPT & NVT ) So I want to Increase the time step to atleast 10 ns

Thanks In Advance