[gmx-users] the details about g_density

vigaryang vigar_yang at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 03:12:06 CEST 2013

I have used the program "g_density" to generate the mass density profile and the charge density profile of molecules at gas-liquid interface. My question is: Is the center of mass/charge used by g_density to compute the the mass/charge density profile?

I'm eager for the answer, because the reviewer of my submitted article ask me for that question but I don't know how to reply. I have used google to search for the answer, but I did not found.

I really appreciate you for the attention and consideration to this email.

Best regards,

Vigar Yang

Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering,
Zhejiang University,
Hangzhou, China