[gmx-users] the details about g_density

vigaryang vigar_yang at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 15:32:49 CEST 2013

Thanks very much for your reply.Fortunately,I have used g_density in NVT systems.  Does the expression " it is built from the coordinate origin outward" mean that the mass density profile is calculated based on the average of the coordination and weight of each atom of the molecule?

With best wishes,

Qiwei Yang