[gmx-users] choice of forcefield

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:05:51 CEST 2013

You'll still need to do some reading. If your moieties have never been used
in all-atom simulations, you'll have a big task of parameterization, or
have to accept some approximation in your model. Even if they have been
used, you'll want to read up on how they were parameterized and whether
they've been shown to work well. Search the literature!

Mark