[gmx-users] choice of forcefield

Revthi Sanker revthi.sanker at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 18:12:30 CEST 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank
 you so much for your reply. To be specific, my system has only four
lipid moities- 2 cholesteryl oleates and 2 phosphotidyl cholines. But I
was not able to get all atom parameters for these lipids from the lipid
book( only united atom parameters were available). So I had resorted to
using united atom for the whole system. But I am afraid if I am missing
out on some crucial protein-drug interactions because of this united
atom consideration.
Kindly guide me in this regard.
Thank you so much once again.

Yours sincerely,