[gmx-users] How to choose bd_fric value in brownian dynamics

Mohan maruthi sena maruthi.sena at gmail.com
Wed May 29 16:10:53 CEST 2013

Hello Sir ,
        Thanks for your quick reply. I have used bd_fric =0 and then my
simulation is blowing up. I have used a time step of 0.002ps, Hence i
thought if i  can use some other value rather than zero  but I do not know
which value to use. Can you suggest   any general value for protein water
simulations.

Thanks,
Mohan