[gmx-users] OPLS/AA + TIP5P, anybody?

gigo gigo at ibb.waw.pl
Tue Oct 1 11:02:17 CEST 2013

Dear Chris,
By now 7ns of the MD passed without a single warning.
Best Regards,
Grzegorz

P.s. The mdp:

constraints         =  none
integrator          =  md
dt                  =  0.001    ; ps
nsteps              =  10000000     ; total 10 ns
nstcomm             =  1000
nstxout             =  0
nstvout             =  0
nstfout             =  0
nstxtcout           =  25
xtc_grps            =  System
nstlog              =  1000
nstenergy           =  1000
nstlist             =  20
ns_type             =  grid
rlist               =  1.3
coulombtype         =  PME
fourierspacing      =  0.1
pme_order           =  4
optimize_fft        =  yes
rcoulomb            =  1.3
rvdw                =  1.3
vdwtype             =  cut-off
pbc                 =  xyz
DispCorr            =  EnerPres
Tcoupl              =  v-rescale
ld_seed             =  -1
tc-grps             =  System
tau_t               =  0.1
ref_t               =  300.0
pcoupl              =  Parrinello-Rahman
tau_p               =  0.5
compressibility     =  4.5e-5
ref_p               =  1.0
gen_vel             =  no