[gmx-users] a new GROMACS simulation tool

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:17:55 CEST 2013

Is there a link to the documentation?  It's a little difficult to know
exactly what this supposed to be doing.  Is it a GUI interface to
gromacs?

In general, it would be great to get these sort of extensions
coordinated with the main gromacs development tree, since otherwise
they would tend to get out of sync, lowering utility to everyone.