[gmx-users] a new GROMACS simulation tool

Kevin Chen fch6699 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:25:05 CEST 2013

Hi Michael,

Sorry, if this is not the right place to post message of such. To answer
your question, it is a web-based GUI interface to GROMACS, which is a
perfect fit for those who are trying to learn MD or to run large scale
protein simulations on HPC.

Best Regards,

Kevin"Feng" Chen, Ph.D.
XSEDE Campus Champion, XSEDE Extended Collaborative Support (ECSS)
Consultant
and Research Programmer
Rosen Center for Advanced Computing
Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP)