[gmx-users] Problem with reading AMBER trajectories

anu chandra anu80125 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 09:20:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

FYI, when I feed the coordinates in '.binpos' format, which I generated
after loading the same '.crd' file to VMD, could able to do the job. What I
infer from this is that the VMD molfile, for reading AMBER '.crd'
trajectories, has made for reading AMBER 7 '.crd' formatted trajectories
which can not able to read latest ones.