[gmx-users] RE: Gibbs Energy Calculation and charges

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Wed Oct 30 03:44:47 CET 2013

Just want this to make another pass, just in case those in the know missed it.

Using couple-intrmol = yes the resulting dH/dl plot actually looks like that at lamba = 1 it is actually equal to couple-intramol = no with lambda = 0.

Should that be the case?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304