[gmx-users] RE: Gibbs Energy Calculation and charges

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:48:43 CET 2013

I think the grammar got a little garbled there, so I'm not sure quite
what you are claiming.

One important thing to remember; 1-4 interactions are treated as
bonded interactions right now FOR COUPLE intramol (not for lambda
dependence of the potential energy function), so whether
couple-intramol is set to yes or no does not affect these interactions
at all.  It only affects the nonbondeds with distances greater than
1-5.  At least to me, this is nonintuitive (and we're coming up with a
better scheme for 5.0), but might that explain what you are getting?