[gmx-users] xpm2ps

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Sep 10 11:57:49 CEST 2013

On 9/10/13 5:30 AM, Neha Gandhi wrote:
> Hi Gromacs mailing list supporters,
>
> I had previously posted query on xpm2ps.
> http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2013-April/080729.html
>
> There are 1000000 frames in the simulations. I tried fiddling with the
> parameters in the .m2p file such as matrix spacing and X-axis minimum
> and maximum tick spacing however I always get black lines at the
> bottom instead of X-axis.

An image of what you're dealing with would be useful, as would the full contents
of the .m2p file you're using.  Without that, there's not much anyone can do to
help, aside from generically saying to increase the value of xtick.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601