Fwd: [gmx-users] xpm2ps

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Sep 10 13:39:23 CEST 2013

On 9/10/13 6:43 AM, Neha Gandhi wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> I am sorry to forward the files to your id but gromacs mailing list
> wouldn't allow attachments.

Regardless, please keep the discussion on the list.  An .m2p file is small
enough that it can be copied and pasted into an email.  Everything else should
be posted online such that you can provide a URL to download other files.

The image simply appears stretched, so the solution is to increase the ratio of
ybox/xbox, by decreasing xbox by a few orders of magnitude and/or increasing
ybox.  Keep in mind that if you have a million frames and even a few hundred
residues along the y-axis, your x-axis is still 10^4 units larger!  The current
ratio established by

xbox                     = 0.1          ; x-size of a matrix element
ybox                     = 5            ; y-size of a matrix element

is only 50, so you naturally see a very stretched and unintelligible plot.

-Justin