[gmx-users] RE: average pressure of a system

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Wed Sep 11 05:28:06 CEST 2013

Also remember that here you are dealing with the measurement of a macroscopic property on a microscopic scale.

As Justin has alluded to, the only manner in which you can make the variation / fluctuations in the pressure smaller is by increase the total number of particles in the system.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304