[gmx-users] restarting the crashed run

Nidhi Katyal nidhikatyal1989 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 12:03:37 CEST 2013

Thank you Justin for your reply.
Pt 3 should be the correct way to proceed. But somehow if I have lost my
state.cpt file, can I continue my run using following commands:

tpbconv -s previous.tpr -extend timetoextendby -o next.tpr
mdrun -v -s next.tpr -o next.trr -c next.gro -g next.log -e next.ene
-noappend
trjcat -f previous.trr next.trr -o combine.trr