[gmx-users] restarting the crashed run

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 12:16:34 CEST 2013

No, because then the state.cpt file would be redundant :-) All you can
do re-start from the beginning, because the .tpr file only has the
initial state. You can "extend" the number of steps, but you can't
magically produce the state after the first simulation just from the
initial one. (If you can, you'll be hugely popular here, though!)

Mark