[gmx-users] OPLS/AA + TIP5P, anybody?

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 27 04:58:00 CEST 2013

Dear Gigo:

I've never used tip5p, but perhaps you could add some LJ terms to the opls_120 definition,
do your minimization, then remove the fake LJ term on opls_120 and run your MD?

If that doesn't work, then you might be able to minimize your system using FLEXIBLE tip3p
water and then use a script to convert the tip3p into tip5p. I expect that you can set 0,0,0
coordinates for each of the tip5p dummy atoms and that they will get correctly positioned
in your first mdrun step with tip5p.

Chris.