[gmx-users] OPLS/AA + TIP5P, anybody?

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Sep 29 03:50:18 CEST 2013

Dear Gigo:

that's a good comprehensive testing and report. Please let us know what you find out from those authors.
Their paper was short on methods (unless I missed it... I didn't check for any SI), so perhaps they did something
non-standard and didn't report it.

I think at this point it is a good idea for you to file a redmine issue. It's not a gromacs error per se, but
if this is true then pdb2gmx or grompp should give a warning or error for the combination of oplsaa and tip5p.

Chris.

gigo gigo at ibb.waw.pl
Sun Sep 29 00:59:42 CEST 2013