[gmx-users] Is there a tool for calculating mechanical properties of materials using GROMACS

xiaowu759 xiaowu759 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:34:19 CEST 2014

Dear GMXers,
I try to calculate mechanical properties of materials using GROMACS. By
looking through the manual, I can not find any related information. To save
time, I wonder if there is an existing script or tool for performing such
calculations or analyses (as in LAMMPS). Thanks a lot for any reply.
Yours sincerely,
Chaofu Wu